Junk London, the Best Rubbish Removal London Company
Most of us have at one time sought rubbish removal services. But, have you ever asked yourself where the junk goes? What if the waste is disposed wrongly and could be contributing to emission of harmful chemicals to the environment. The best way to manage waste is via recycling. Some dubious companies will bury most waste products including those that are not biodegradable. Here is a compilation of waste recycling and some of its benefits.
What is Waste Recycling?
Waste recycling refers to the act of manufacturing waste products into new products. Of course, not all stuff can be recycled. Some of the items that can be reused to form other products include plastics, glass, metals, and paper. Highly degradable products can then be buried.
Importance of Waste Recycling
- Recycling ensures that an item has an extended life because it can serve another purpose even after the original use is completed.
- Recycled products are cheaper than new ones. If we recycle waste products, then we will save money.
- Recycling items that do not decompose easily after rubbish removal in London will prevent landfills from filling with non-biodegradable stuff. Unfortunately, most of the waste in landfill facilities are composed of plastics, glass, and papers.
- Less energy is required in the recycling process.
- Recycling helps reduce pollution and the emission of harmful gases into the environment.
- Recycling of papers helps save trees.
- Reusing of junk also helps avoid the non-biodegradable items from clogging our water bodies.
Ways Rubbish Removal London Firms and Residents can Recycle Waste
- Plastic bottles can be recycled into flower vases, jugs, and cups.
- Broken furniture can be made into new items.
- Old books and newspapers can be turned into tissue papers, serviettes, and paper towels.
- Glass bottles can be made into window panes.
Facts about Recycling in London
Recycling of junk is not a law, but it is essential if we are to conserve the environment for other generations to come. The government has provided many recycling collection facilities throughout the country. It is interesting to note that:
- On average, every resident in the UK throws away waste equivalent to their body weight after every seven weeks. Yes, that is a lot of junk.
- A bottle of glass that is recycled saves energy enough to charge your computer for almost an hour.
- About a million animals that live in water are killed by polluted water every year.
- Only two out of every ten glass bottles are recycled in the UK.
It should, therefore, be a wakeup call for everyone to take responsibility of their waste to ensure that it is disposed of effectively. Avoid rubbish removal companies that do not reuse those items that are non-biodegradable and bury those that can decompose easily. At Junk London, we dispose of waste in an eco-friendly manner because we value the environment.
Services Offered at Junk London
- Household rubbish removal.
- Handling the disposal of rather fragile items such as fridges, air conditioners, and televisions.
- Same day clearance services including late evenings and weekends.
- We also offer waste clearance for larger institutions and businesses.
Why Choose Junk London
We are the best rubbish removal London Company because:
- We are a man and van rubbish removal hence we are flexible and will fit your schedule without any fuss.
- We recycle all items that cannot decompose.
- We are affordable, and we offer a free quotation to our customers.
- We are quick to respond to queries both online and on the phone.
- We will arrive at the site within a few hours after you have booked with us all thanks to our readily available personnel.
- We serve all residents and businesses in London and the whole country upon request.
Most rubbish removal London companies do not follow proper methods of waste disposal and recycling. At Junk London, we recycle 100 per cent of the waste we collect from your households. Some of the benefits of recycling include: saving energy, protecting the environment, and saving costs. Everybody should ensure that they contract a rubbish removal firm that follows the correct procedure of disposal so that we can conserve the environment for the generations to come.