Dreaming of having a perfectly manicured lawn but you can’t afford to deal with the hassle of maintaining a real grass? Then synthetic grass or turf is for you. Synthetic grass is a good alternative for real grass. Before proceeding to turf installation, let us first take a closer look at the definition of synthetic grass and its uses.
Wait, what is synthetic grass?
Synthetic grass or turf is an artificial grass made from synthetic fibres stung at the bottom. It can either be made from nylon, polypropylene, polyethylene and looks the same with the real thing. Turf suppliers like Australian Synthetic Lawns offer wide range of synthetic grass to choose from.
Synthetic grass has already moved beyond golf and football fields. It is now common to home landscapes. Synthetic grass can be laid in a place where you wish to lessen the footprint of carbon as well as areas that do not need have to be maintained. Itprovides a lot of benefits such as lesswater consumption. It also makes it easy to clean areas for your pets, would be great for rooftop gardens as well as home backyard putting greens.
Steps In Stalling Synthetic Grass
- Clean the area where you want to plant your turf. You can use a sod cutter to make the job easier.
- Now, you can add atleast 2 to 4 inches layer of the crushed aggregate like decomposed granite in all of the area so that you can create a positive drainage under your artificial grass Sydney.
- Install your 15-25 year wed barrier over the aggregate base and secure it with landscape staples. It is important to avoid weeds springing up in your new lawn.
- Roll your fake grass in the area and ensure that all blades go in one direction to have a professional and polished look.
- Seam pieces together through the use of the seaming tape. Now, attach the turf to the base with galvanized nail at the edge of the turf grass. You can start at one side so that you can pull it from the other side.
- Apply an infill material like sandblasting sand with drop spreader. This will help you to remove harmful dust that you might inhale. Once you have spread the material, brush it evenly to get the infill base of turf fibers.
- Artificial grass such as this one is very easy to install and so, you will also get lost of advantages that you and your family will surely enjoy. However, if you don’t want to deal with the hassle of installing by yourself, then you can hire some trusted fake grass installers in Sydney.
Get high quality turf in Sydney!
Australian Synthetic Lawnscarriesa wide variety of turf for your unique landscaping needs. They offer to quality turf products perfect for different uses such as home landscape, pool area or for soccer field. Visit their website at http://www.australiansyntheticlawns.com.au/artificial-grass-for-soccer-field today if you’re looking into installing synthetic soccer field.