Do you love your dog, but have a hard time maintaining a beautifully manicured backyard due to all the urine burns and ruined grass? The good thing is you can have just that if you have artificial grass installed in your yard. You may also want to consider rubber mulch installation around your trees. Read on to find out all of the benefits you’ll receive as a pet owner.
The Main Benefits of Artificial Grass for Pet Owners
- No more urine burns – Urine burns are one of the biggest drawbacks to a natural grass lawn if you own a dog. It simply cannot be avoided and is very unsightly. When you have artificial grass installed in your yard, you’ll never have to worry about this again.
- Comfortable puppy play area – Artificial grass is very comfortable underfoot and makes a great play area that any pup would love. It’s available in a variety of colors and is very durable. It can stand up to the most rough and tumble dog.
- Non-toxic material – In spite of what you may have read on the internet, artificial grass is completely non-toxic and safe for dogs. Don’t hesitate to get it installed.
- No fertilizers or insecticides – Another wonderful thing about artificial grass is that it needs no insecticides or fertilizers because of it’s synthetic nature. This means that you don’t have to worry about your dog walking on insecticide laden grass or eating any of it either. If you want your dog to live a natural life as possible, then this is something to put on your to do list.
- No mowing – You may think having to mow your backyard doesn’t have an impact on your dog, but it does. That’s because the time you spend on weekly yard work could just as easily be spent having a wonderful time with your dog. Think about it for a second. If you spend 2 hours a week on yard work, then at the end of the year you would have spent 104 hours on your lawn. Would you rather devote 104 hours a year to your dog or your lawn?
This guest post was written by Bella at:
Synthetic Lawns of Florida
2571 W Hillsboro Blvd, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442